Culture and nature in the surrounding of Innsbruck
The key to fantastic adventures: the Innsbruck Card offers many free services and attractive discounts for a truly fascinating alpine-urban experience in Innsbruck and its surrounding
Beautiful walks, directly from the hotel, at a height of about 900 meters above sea level in and around the village of Mutters, often through meadows and forests to the close by low mountain region. The first glimpse towards Innsbruck already shows one of these attractions: The Bergisel ski jump with its enormous 47 m tower. It was planned by the world-famous architect Zaha Hadid. Only a few years after its inauguration it has become the new landmark of Innsbruck besides the famous Golden Roof and many other attractions.
The Culture and nature package contains:
- 7 / 5 or 3 days for one person including half board in a double or family room with shower/WC/TV/telephone and balcony
- 3 / 2 / 1 days Innsbruck-Card including (to visit 25 best sights of Innsbruck), the Chrystal-world of Swarovski, ski jumping, museums etc.
- 4 Courses-Menu-choice with salad buffet in the evening
- hotel indoor-swimming pool and sauna
- 6 days guided hiking tours with the hiking school of Innsbruck from Sunday to Friday.
- Free of charge hiking bus to the hiking areas
Prices during 01.05 until 04.07 and from 25.08 until 19.10.2019:
- 7 days per adult 533,- Euro
- 5 days per adult 445,- Euro
- 3 days per adult 280,- Euro
Prices during 05.07. - 24.08.2019:
- 7 days per adult 569,- Euro
- 5 days per adult 470,- Euro
- 3 days per adult 299,- Euro
Prices are per person and package including taxes. Visitors taxes is not including 1,- per adult and day.