Hiking week in the surrounding of Innsbruck
The hiking town of Mutters is the starting point of close hikes in an altitude of 850 to 2450 meters above sea level.
Beautiful walks, directly from the hotel, at a height of about 900 meters in and around the village of Mutters, often through meadows and forests to the close by low mountain region. Cozy, rural rest stops invite to a contemplation. It is an unlimited nature experience, which is fascinating.
The hiking-package contains:
- 7 / 5 or 3 days for one person including half board in a double or family room with shower/WC/TV/telephone and balcony
- 4 Courses-Menu-choice with salad buffet in the evening
- hotel indoor-swimming pool and sauna
- Public transport in Innsbruck and the surrounding is free of charge
- One FREE ascent and descent per stay for the Muttereralmbahnen, the Oberperfuss mountain railways (section I + II), the Axamer Lizum Olympic track and the DreiSeenBahn in Kühtai
- 20% discount on the Patscherkofelbahn and the Innsbruck Nordkettenbahnen
- 6 days guided hiking tours with the hiking school of Innsbruck from Monday to Friday
- Free of charge hiking bus to the hiking areas
- Guided hiking tours form sunday to friday with the Innsbruck hiking school
Prices during 01.05 until 01.07 and from 23.08 until 17.10.2021:
- 7 days per adult 532,- Euro
- 5 days per adult 385,- Euro
- 3 days per adult 230,- Euro
Prices during 02.07 until 22.08.2021
- 7 days per adult 581,- Euro
- 5 days per adult 420,- Euro
- 3 days per adult 258,- Euro
Prices are per person and package including taxes. Visitors taxes is not including 2,- per adult and day.